Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our PRINCESS


Every time I put my makeup on for church, Kalena always has to have some on too. I try to do it when she isn't around, but she always seems to find out at the right time. So, today Dec. 30th, mom was the only one going to church cause all the kids have colds and she caught me once again. Needless to say, we put make-up on her when I got home because she did not forget that I told her she could have it on. And then, she proceeded to tell me that she wanted her friend, Jenna, and her cousin, Annatoniga, to see her in her princess dress and make-up.

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...