The other night Cliff was trying to caulk around our new desk area in the kitchen, but couldn't get the caulk to come out. I decided to run to the store for more caulk and a few other things. It was pretty late when I got home, so he didn't caulk until the next evening. Only did Cliff find out then that he had "totally busted" the gun. He was pretty ticked off and kept saying "Man, I totally busted this." So, I offer to go and get a new one, but he refuses the offer and continues to be ticked off (not to us). As I was changing Lavea'i's diaper, Maika stops in the middle of his playing with the other kids and asks, "Dad, you totally busted it?" Cliff just says yeah and I start busting up laughing. I don't think me laughing helped the situation any until Maika kept saying "Dad, you totally busted it."
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
2 comments:
Love it! How could you not laugh?
You sure you can't come to Denver?
Post a Comment