Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yet another Gut Buster!

We went and had dinner at a friends house tonight. Upon arrival back to our house, we all got out of the car and went inside. I was the last one in the house and noticed Maika doing his potty dance. Out of my mouth came the familiar words of "Maika, go to the bathroom." He turns and looks at me and says, "No. (slight pause) I'm pulling my butt out." Me trying not to laugh really hard and to keep a straight face and say, "GO!" What a clown!

2 comments:

Cajsa said...

What is pulling my butt out mean? and who does he hear that from? You or Cliff? LOL

Bridget said...

I'd like to pull my butt out, too...ha ha ha.

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...