These are all my sisters and it is not very often we are able to hang out with each other. But, this past weekend was one of those special moments and memories were made. I was able to surprise my oldest and youngest sister. I told them I wasn't going to be able to make it because Cliff has class on Saturday mornings and we didn't want to get a babysitter. Well, it turned out that Cliff got me a ticket and we ended up paying for a babysitter anyway. I must say again to my wonderful husband...Thanks! He knows how much I really would love to live by one of my sisters so every opportunity I have to spend with them he allows me to go! I am indeed grateful for it.
Nezhone has a little boy, Jakai, that wouldn't leave Lavea'i alone at all. He would walk around the house saying his name and it did get shortened to Lavee one day. I think Jakai will be a great big brother. He loves to be around other kids. Lavea'i took to Auntie Cajsa really quick until he started feeling sick, then he just wanted me.
We went and watched Sherlock Holmes. Good movie! Thanks for taking Lavea'i for me so I could peacefully watch the movie. I know I missed some of the beginning trying to get him situated, but I loved the movie. I need to let Cliff go and watch it.
Cajsa and I always have to hit the secondhand store every time we are there. This time I spent money on me. I bought a nice pair of jeans for $4 bucks. I spent $27 bucks and got a few shirts and a couple of things for Kalena. I wish there was one here.
The rest of the time we chilled at home just enjoying the company.
Anyway, I LOVE to hang out with my sisters. They are my best friends! We didn't do much this weekend, but sit and talk. Thanks for staying up with me, Cajsa, and talking about everything under the sun until 4 in the morning. Thanks Shara for picking us up from the airport, getting us into the movie, paying for the snacks and being a GREAT auntie to all the kids. Nezhone, sorry you were too sick to do much, but it was nice to be in your home and be able to be around you! Mom, thanks for the food! I always love your cooking!
It was a great weekend before coming home to sick kids again. Another recap of last time I came home. Thankful none of them were throwing up this time. and I will miss you til next time.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
2 comments:
So glad you got to go.
I'm so happy you got to go to Denver and meet up with your sisters...what a treat and what a wonderful hubby! So fun to see your Hawaii photos and all your blog photos. Axel turns one next week! Crazy huh?! Love your family! Too cute!
Post a Comment