Friday, March 18, 2011

Bulletin Board

So, I was called as a counselor in the Primary the week after we began going to the Samoan ward. I gladly accepted the calling to work with the children, especially since all of my kids are in there. There are many ideas that I have gotten from my mom and one of them is a poster with the children's names on the back of something to be pulled off every Sunday to assign the talk/scripture and prayers. I didn't want to have to pull the poster out every week so I decided to decorate our bulletin board with bees and ants all over the picnic theme board with scriptures in the basket and one set of scriptures opened that has the scripture from 2 Nephi 32 which reads, "...Feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do." It was A TON of work to color and cut the ants and bees, but worth it. I think it turned out pretty good for the first go round.

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...