
I can't believe it is already June 10 and into a week of summer break. At least the weather is nice and sunny, but not too hot yet. Anyway, Kalena graduated from kindergarten last week Thursday. She is already so excited to get started with 1st grade. I just hope her enthusiasm to learn continues on throughout the years, but lets face reality...IT WON'T! She loves to be in school and learn, learn, learn. She was so excited for graduation and kept reminding Cliff and I about it so that we wouldn't forget to be there. 
The teachers actually made little diplomas for them. And this is what they looked like:
A couple of other things about her that she has learned to love is reading, drawing, coloring and playing with her friends from school. It is amazing how much they grow and become so much more independent throughout the year. 
She loved her teacher Mrs. Rico. I actually hope that Maika gets her next year.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment