Saturday, September 17, 2011

"Can I pay your ipod?"

This is a question I hear no less than 10 times a day. Almost every day, I say no. AS SIMPLE AS THAT, so you would think. Nope, they never take no for the final answer and will be back again during the day, especially Lavea'i, and ask again and again and again and again.......So, at one point in time, Cliff and I would make them all do ten pushups and 10 sit-ups to play for 10 minutes. Of course they couldn't really do them correctly, but at least they tried. And continue to try, they all do. I got a picture of Lavea't doing his and this is what they all used to look like at the very beginning. Kalena and Maika have mastered sit-ups. Pushups are still ones that are hard for all of them to do. But I always get a kick out of them trying.

sit-ups above and pushups below...

1 comments:

Cajsa said...

Great idea, except I'm gonna make my kids clean up!

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...