Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Standing Up for Freedom!

The kids put on a patriotic program way back on Feb. 21, to be exact. How I can remember the date...who knows?! But it was such a cute program of each grade singing songs. The school was smart to put the kindergartners last or else we would have baled due to the other kids not being able to sit still through it and being...BORED! They had a slide show of relatives to the kids playing while the kids were singing a few of the normal patriotic songs. It is amazing how many of the parents of these kids serve in the military and have been overseas to fight.

Tula'i and Lavea'i before the program began. They were just excited to see Dad come to it.



Can you identify where my kids are among the crowd? Cliff couldn't get any closer to get a better shot of them so this has to do.





Being a previous person that has served in the military, I really enjoyed it. I also thought it was cute because of my kids. You can't really understand the words of either one, but it is still cute.


0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...