I actually have time to sit here at 11:09p.m. to be exact and blog a bit. So, Halloween will be posted first. The kids decided they wanted to be the "Avengers." A week before Halloween, I went out looking for costumes and thought that I could just go to the second hand store and get most of their costumes for dirt cheap. Well, it didn't pan out the way I planned it to be and ended up spending a TON more than I wanted and needed. When Cliff got home and I told him how much I spent, his jaw dropped. All I have to say is that it is a LOT cheaper buying the already made costumes from the stores even if you are spending $20 bucks a pop. PLUS, it saves on time from running around from store to store to find all of the props to go with the outfit.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago

1 comments:
Such great costumes!
Post a Comment