What a day this was! This girl asks for the world on her birthday and we try to do what we can, which is a lot. I was going to go out with her to lunch at Tucanos, but then Dad wanted to go and so we took all the kids with us. I went to the school and pulled Kalena and Maika out early so we could beat the lunch rush. It was nice! The bill only came to a total of $30 if that. It was so yummy and I think that I ate more meat than Cliff this time....that is SHOCKING!!! Kalena loves to eat there because of the meat, but I don't think she ate that much this time.
After eating, we headed to the mall to buy her a present. I told her she could pick whatever she wanted and she decided out of everything there she wanted to make her own stuffed bear. It turned out cute, but also cost a fortune for a stuffed animal. Leilani, I think, plays with it more than Kalena. But, Kalena still loves it.
From her Grandma Bandmann, she got some wood dolls that she can dress up with clothes.
She also got a book and "Barbie: Princess and the Popstar" movie from Grandma and Grandpa Fano.
After heading home from the mall, Kalena waited for her cousins to come so that we could go to Jack and Jill bowling alley to play some of there games to win tickets and get prizes. They were done with the cards in no time and we were home within 45 minutes. We came home and made dinner while they played. Her request for dinner was Saimin. Couldn't have asked for anything more simple besides a bowl of cereal.
With dinner done, it was time for cake and ice cream. The request was a snow princess. My thoughts at first were "REALLY?" But then she told me the princess was from Dora, that made it a bit easier. Once again, I had stayed up the night before to work on it. Cliff tried to hang with me, but couldn't make it until 2 a.m.


1 comments:
Happy birthday!!
Post a Comment