Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 3rd

I am happy when I get to go and relax for a good hour getting a pedicure. Well, I decided that I would go on a date with Kalena and let her have her very first pedi/mani to see if she would like it. She always begs me to paint her toenails and I do't like taking the time when she would just peel it off. But, she is much better now and had a great time getting it done. She said the best part was sitting in the chair getting a massage. (sounds just like me)


The end result of our pedicures. Mine, of course, is the fatter foot.

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...