Saturday, August 2, 2014

Leilani in a Nutshell

Loves going to church. Leilani in a mu'u mu'u from her Grandma. She loves it and looks cute it in.
Leilani outside one morning with me while I was taking the trash out and saying good-bye to Cliff for work. She has about the same fashion sense as Kalena.
At church the little kids from the ages of 18 months to 3 years old go to a nursery class. There is a couple in our ward that do an amazing job with the kids. Every week they come home with something fun. The week I took this picture it happened to be like one of the seek and find bags, just in a small travel size shampoo bottle. We still have it in our toys. The lesson for nursery was probably God gave me eyes so I can see.

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...