Happy Birthday, Boys!!
Let's begin with Maika. He is a fun, loving boy. He likes to play with his brothers. He loves to play the Xbox at any given point in time. He also likes to hang out with his cousins. He loves the game of golf. He took golf lessons from Gina Higby and she told Cliff that he is very respectful and ready to learn, unlike most of the kids taking lessons. He enjoys going to the golf course with his dad. What an amazing boy he is becoming and I enjoy how he is so helpful...even when he doesn't want to be.
Tula'i's 8th Birthday. This year he is getting baptized. He is excited for that to happen in a couple of weeks. Tula'i is ALWAYS so quiet! I have to stare him down until he is so uncomfortable that he will open up and talk. He, just like Maika, loves to play Xbox and hand out with his cousins.
They are such handsome boys and we love them to pieces. I always say they should have been twins because it would have been easier on me, at least that is what I think!
0 comments:
Post a Comment