Saturday, January 26, 2008

Kalena's Birthday Party



So this was Kalena's Party. She was so excited for it all day long. I had put the princess table cloth on last night and so that is the first thing she saw when she woke up. Her answer for every question was, "It's birthday party for Kalena and princess cake." I kept asking her what she wanted to eat for breakfast. The options were cereal or eggs and all she would tell me was, "No mom, it's Kalena's princess cake." She even hollered it a couple of times at me until it finally sunk in that her cake wasn't for breakfast. She loves having her friends over to play which are mostly her cousins that she hardly ever gets to see since we have moved to Lehi. Her new friend, Leany, who is from our ward came and it is always good for her to see her older friend, Jenna, from American Fork. The top picture is the cake that I made, not too bad for a first timer. The last picture is of them getting ready to do pushups. Cliff said there is nothing like having them work off all that ice cream and cake. What champs they all are!!! Thanks for all the gifts for Kalena and making it a fun day!!

1 comments:

Bridget said...

ha ha ha. I love the pushups. The cake is beautiful. Did you decorate it and then just stick the Barbie in the middle?

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...