Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Puking in the New Year

Kalena doesn't mind just laying around all day and being able to watch all her favorite movies when she is sick. Last night I couldn't get Maika to drink the coke, but this morning he chugged about half a can.

I didn't get a picture of the kids throwing up, but this is what they look like the day after New Year's. Mom won't let them do anything. They have been sick for a little while, but decided to start throwing up last night. So, didn't get much sleep last night with 3 sick children. Tula'i is coughing, but thank goodness he is keeping his food down and not puking it all up.

1 comments:

Kim L. said...

We spent our New Years the same way... thank HEAVENS all 3 of mine did not overlap barfing at the same time either. They all kinda took turns. PHEW! I had my turn, too, but some how Eric conveniently did not get it bad enough to stay home from work. PUNK! Anyways, hope you all get better soon... we still have a few days. Isn't it fun...with every kid you add to the mix... you just add a week to the recovery period. 2 kids... 2 weeks....3 kids...3 weeks... can't wait to have a 4 week recovery period.\"/

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...