Just another one of my children that sucks his thumb...worse than Maika. It is always in his mouth, even inbetween bites of his baby food. He always tries to sneak it in when he is getting ready to nurse and eat from the bottle. Look at those lucious thighs!!!
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
1 comments:
My #1 and only thumbsucker is now 4 1/2. I can't get the thing out of his mouth. Most of the time I mix up what I'm calling him and say he's sumb thucking. It's terrible, really and sounds pretty bad, but I've double checked the spelling and there's nothing foul in the slip of the tongue.
We bribed our son with quarters to stop sucking for one day. Then we'd take one away every time he was caught sucking his thumb. It worked for a day and a half and then he lost too many quarters. Now we're back to square one. Luckily the other kids don't suck their thumbs :)
Post a Comment