Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My TRUE LOVE


So, I found this picture of Cliff and I from a BBQ a couple of years ago. We don't look so happy, maybe it is because I am pregnant for the second year in a row...at least that is my excuse. But, I just wanted to let him know how much I appreciate him. he does so much for our family. He loves his children and is a great father and husband. He is ALWAYS willing to let me go and do things...play volleyball in Moab, go to the movies with friends, etc. just so that I don't go crazy. I love him so much and thank him for everything. LOVE YOU, BABE!

2 comments:

Adams clan! said...

awesome picture! We all have those fun pictures:)

BrookeLynn said...

I love your face. And those sexy calves, I mean come on!!!:) I think these pictures are awesome. It says alot about who we are(WHATEVER, GET THE DA** CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE) Your so awesome, just thought I'd tell you. Brooke

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...