1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you! reminisce away...
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
6 comments:
Maile,
I remember all the classes we took together...especially golf....I loved it...even though I wasn't very good. Remember that golf course in Kahuku...it was all dried out...oh the days of college!!!
Oh girl I have lots of rollerbladding memories! One of my favs is when we were headed home from school and we decided to go down that steep hill...luckily we didnt eat it! Those were some fun days! Sorry I havent called you, I have been so busy and sick too. When is your due date?
Hmm I think the best memory I have is making eclairs. That was so much work. Just to have the guys eat the entire batch in 2 minutes. That was fun!
I remember the Christmas decoration contest between our house and the sauna house sluts. \"/ Finals? WHO CARES...it was all about the decoration WAR.\"/
I remember the time that we went with Annie to the North Shore and ate at that seafood restaurant. What's it called? I had shrimp and it was SO buttery!
And then another time after I cut my hair real short all three of us got put on lots of make up and took "glamour shots".
Annie's getting married! YAY!
One of my earliest memories is being at your house when we were 14. I had spent the night and there was school the next day. I remember being in the bathroom just having gotten out of the shower and I had a towel around me. Your brother walked in (no locks?) and just looked at me and then registered, "uh you're not my sister." Embarrassing, yes...but probably more so for him.
My favorite memories are of going to Vancouver, BC and you doing catcalls at all the guys out the window of our great family van. I of course helped you out with yelling as much as I could...but you...you could whistle. When my Dad asked you about your lack of discrimination between old/young, cute/ugly men, you told him that it didn't matter who you whistled at as long as they wore pants. Ah, those were the days :o).
Post a Comment