Saturday, July 26, 2008

This Past Week...

All about being outside in the sun with the kids. Lela is back and so we have hung out outside for the most part of this week. I was outside Tuesday morning looking over my garden and the kids decided to come out. The sprinkler was already hooked up to the hose, so Kalena decided to turn the water on and they played in that and the pool for the majority of the day and a couple of days the rest of the week while Lela and I played our new favorite game "Settlers of Catan.
"






So, they got out of the water for a little while, but apparently got back in when Cliff got off of work. Instead of putting swim clothes on, they decided to go butt naked again. Cliff was trying to get pictures of there butts. Man, it is a good thing we don't have neighbors yet!!!!!


Where was Tula'i in all of this? With his Mom inside chowing on some food while dinner was being prepared.

1 comments:

Friendofflash said...

Cute kids. Hey just fyi...I joined facebook and it is crazy to think of how fast I was connected with people from High School. So I am taking the plunge and getting connected. It is scary. How is being pregnant? I heard your back hurt from Volleyball friends. Hope to see ya soon.

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...