Cliff took the kids camping with him last week. He took a couple of days off of work and went up with them. I went up the next day for lunch and stayed up there for a couple of hours. Tula'i wasn't feeling too well, so that was why we didn't stay longer, plus my mom was in town. I ended up bringing Maika home with me because he was so tired and just nocked out in my arms up at the campsite after I got him cleaned up a little bit. But, Cliff said they all had fun and Kalena didn't even want to get into the tub when she got back. I will post some video of it when I get around to doing it. Here are some pictures though.
Nothing like a good campfire to sit in front of and watch.
Kids in the tent with their cousins and uncle.
The kids actually stopped to eat for a minute...and then back to play time it was.
Anyone want to donate money to this poor child?
Kalena just going about her business.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment