Saturday, August 23, 2008

My fresh produce!




I planted a few other things in my garden this year, but these are the only things that would grow in our clay dirt. I am greatful to reap these at least, but they are growing almost too quickly to eat all of it. My mom is in town and so I thought I would give some to her to take home to Denver and also to my Aunt Janet.

As I was picking them, Kalena always likes to look and help. So, she got the wagon and loaded all of it up to pull to the back door.







She couldn't do it on her own so Maika came along like it was no problem at all and made it look easy. You can see by the look on his face.

1 comments:

Joey and Jana said...

Good for you Maile! Every year I wish that we had a garden to walk outside to and pick fresh veggies! I'm the neighbor that everyone brings all their extras too because there's too much to keep up on. I feel guilty, but I'm sure glad that I can help them out! :)
If you have zuchinni in your garden and need a really yummy bread recipe, let me know! I love it! Even Joey likes it and he doesn't do zuchinni!
~Jana

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...