Thursday, October 30, 2008

Suckers, suckers and more suckers!





So suckers is what the kids like, especially dum dums. Every time we go to the bank they have me ask for suckers. They know where to go to get them. These and stickers. You name that can tell you where to get it. Well, you can't even put it past Tula'i, when he sees a sucker he knows what it is and will cry until he gets it. So yeah, there are times where I here him cry for a little bit, but it is LOUD, until I get something in his mouth that will take his mind off the sucker. But here are some pictures of him with a sucker in his mouth and one of Maika. Kalena had hers done way before I got to snap a photo of her.

2 comments:

Joey and Jana said...

Suckers and be lifesavers at times when the little kids aren't happy, huh? Thanks to Halloween, we're stocked up with them. When we were trick or treating lastnight, I don't think I even got one picture of Cade without a sucker in his mouth! Good thing their Grandpa gave them new toothbrushes to help with the candy overload!!

Melanie Rojas said...

I am going through the same thing with Ranger. No lie, he woke up this morning and the first thing he said was sucker about 20 times. He realized he wasn't going to get one so I on came the tears. AHHH! I can't believe you only have 44 days to go. About the same countdown to when I leave. Hopefully I get to see the new one. Let me know if you need a break. I can totally help ya out. I'm single and have no life now! Luv ya Maile!

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...