Traci tagged me in her blog and so now I am fulfilling it and going to tag Cajsa, Nezhone, Bridget, and Tami.
What is his name?
Cliff Naoupu Elisara Fano
Who eats more?
Cliff, definitely, unless it is Mexican food.
Who said "I love you" first?
I did
Who is taller?
Cliff, by 10". Never thought I would have married someone that tall.
Who is smarter?
When it comes to computers, finances and organization skills...I must admit I suck.
Who is more sensitive?
Me.
Who does the laundry?
Me because when he tries I get mad cause he does it wrong instead of just being grateful that he is doing it to help me out. But, I don't like to have all my clothes ruined.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
If you are looking at the bed, I do.
Who pays the bills?
Cliff and I am so glad because we would be into a lot more debt if I was.
Who cooks more?
I do 95% of the cooking, but Cliff is more than willing to cook and help out in the kitchen when he is not busy. He definitely has his share of doing BBQ though during the summer.
Who is more stubborn?
I probably am even though we are both stubborn.
Who is first to admit they are wrong?
He does.
Who has more siblings?
We have the same amount.
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
We both share in the responsibilities, but he says if I am happy then he is happy.
What do you like to do together?
Watch movies, play sports, travel and just hang out.
Who eats more sweets?
Me, I LOVE chocolate!
Guilty pleasures?
He loves to EAT and EAT...his boys take after him on that also.
How did you meet?
A never-ending blind date that neither one of us wanted to go on...It must have been good though.
Who asked whom out first?
Well, after the blind date, he did.
Who kissed who first?
He finally kissed me after 9 months of waiting and wanting so much to kiss him every time we went out, but I was to afraid that he didn't want it. Come to find out, he did.
Who proposed?
Of course, he did. I was on leave from basic training for Christmas Exodus and he came with me to Denver to spend it with my mom and sisters. He had asked me before what I wanted for Christmas and I told him a ring. Well, the night he wanted to propose, I kept screwing up his plans. I took him up to a look out point that is awesome and overlooks all of Denver. It was freezing cold and neither of us had a jacket. After being there for a couple of minutes shivering he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I thought the whole time he was proposing without a ring, but I still said yes. Suprise on me!!! He slipped the ring on my finger and I am sure I was glowing the rest of the night.
His best features and qualities?
One thing that I admire is that he is very quick to say sorry. So many times in our marriage, he has said it way before I even begin to think the word. Another great quality is his ability to be such a GREAT father. Everyone asks me how I got the boys to be such Daddy's boys...well, you have it. The truth is that he loves to play with his kids and make them laugh. He is always on the floor playing with the kids when he has a spare moment.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment