Kalena has this thing that when she goes to the bathroom she is there for no less than 5 minutes now. My mom got us a subscription of "Family Fun" and I put them in our kitchen bathroom to read. Who would have thought that my 3 year old would pick them up every time and look through one of them completely before she got off the pot. Cliff had taken pictures of it earlier, but I couldn't post the picture because of embarrassment for her being undressed at the time. But, I snapped a couple tonight and here she is...about ten minutes later she got off.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
2 comments:
So cute! Madison used to have a book called "Potty Time" that she always read on the pot.
That's hilarious! I can't believe that! So who did she get it from? :) Maile?!
Joey probably won't see this comment, so I can say that he's a reader in the john, but apparently I don't plan ahead like him!
Post a Comment