My sister and her family drove down from Washington State...10 hours of driving after school with 4 kids. They arrived here Saturday at 2 a.m. and we talked for a few minutes and went back to bed. My kids had a slumber party the whole weekend and loved every minute of it. Saturday, around 10 a.m., they left to go and visit some friends that flew up from New Zealand and Kalena was so heartbroken. She wanted to go with them and cried for a few minutes afterward. But, that passed and they returned at night and they all slept on the living room floor. Maika enjoyed every bit of it just as much. If all of you knew Maika, he is shy and usually when someone comes over that he doesn't know, he is attached at the hip to either me, Cliff or Lela. Tula'i was just as good. Cajsa's kids loved all three of them and they enjoyed playing with them. The weekend came and went so quickly. We had a family get together on Sunday so all of my brothers could come and see them. The food was EXCELLENT, thanks to my wonderful husband who knows how to BBQ very well and the side dishes that were brought over. We played a couple of games and then one of my brother's left with his family. The night was still young because soon to follow was a dance competition between father and son, John and Wyatt, that would make all of us have tears of laughter.
Little did we know that Hitch would join in the competition and waste on everyone with the pizza dough toss and q-tip moves. Cajsa told me that if I posted her dancing on the blog that she would get revenge so I am going to have to see what she does to get me back because I think all of you need a good laugh.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
5 comments:
That is awesome. I love it.
Maile, thanks for the laugh, it was great! I love the breakdancing, she was faaaabulous!!! I hope you don't pay for it too bad...
Hands Down the Funniest thing I have seen in a very long time. I didn't know she had those kind of moves!!
Those are some serious dance moves! I am cracking up!
HOLY COW and I thought Jethro was crazy but your sister takes the prize!! I loved it thanks for the laugh, you have such a fun family!!
Post a Comment