Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cyst Saga continued....

The day we were admitted to the hospital and the beginning of the long waiting game.

At Tula'i's checkup yesterday, the doctor took out his drain from the cyst and now this is what it looks like. I have a close up but don't want to gross anyone out.

Never thought that he would be so tired from everything going on that he would rather sleep than eat. AND boy does he LOVE to eat!!!!

2 comments:

Nezhone said...

He's so precious! You're kids are so dang cute.

Joey and Jana said...

Poor little guy! I'm glad that everything went okay for both of you. Mom's don't need any more stress than they already have!

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...