Thursday, November 20, 2008

Unisom...saves the night!!!


So these last few weeks have been not so fun! I am always tired at night, but then when it is time for me to get into bed myself, I can not for the life of me, fall asleep because I am so uncomfortable, with heartburn, and the baby kicking me. I always explain it to everyone that has read the "Twilight" series. I feel like Bella in the last book right before she gives birth although I am not on my deathbed. So, the past couple of nights I have taken unisom and have slept like a baby. I hear one of the boys in the night, but just wait for him to calm himself and go back to sleep. It is hard for me to bend over and do anything with this ginormous belly of mine, but in a short while it will be gone and I will be somewhat back to normal. Cliff's parents are flying in this weekend and so I am going back and forth with being induced or just waiting for him to come on his own. They would be more than willing to help watch the kids while I was in the hospital. I just told Cliff we will wait to see what the Doc has to say about it tomorrow at my last two week check-up and we will go from there. But, right now...we still don't have a name picked out for him and who knows if we will by the time he arrives. This is one of the only pics you will see of me being pregnant because I don't like to take them, but yes I am hugo the cannonball.

4 comments:

Shelby and Melissa Drake Family said...

Where is the picture?

Vicki said...

Congratulations. Kim is due soon too. I think she's about 38 weeks right now. Thanks for the blog invite. I love blogs. Liz and I plan on having ours printed into a book at the end of each year. They will serve as our family "yearbook". I wish more people would blog. It's a great way to stay in touch and journal at the same time. I wish I had one from when my older kids were younger. I already hardly remember anything from that long ago. : )

Janelle Anderson said...

Yeah, where's the photo...we are all excited to see that belly of yours. :) Too fun!

Adams clan! said...

I know your pain oh to much, but the difference is i still have 2 months to go. You are just about there. I know it will come quick, or at least in some ways I hope. I know its going to be very different having 2. I don't like my pictures taken either while I am huge and prego. You look good! I hope it all goes well. We haven't picked a name either..its so hard.

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...