Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Winter Wonderland

This morning, suprisingly, we woke up to snow all over the ground. It was pretty exciting to me and the kids. Kalena was the last to wake up to it, but the most excited. About every 5 minutes she was asking, "Can I go touch the snows now?" So, I finally had her get dressed in a little bit warmers clothes, but we need to get snow clothes for them. Needless to say, she was the first out in it while I was tending to the other kids. As soon as all the others were attended to, I went out with her and built a little snowman just her height.

1 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

When you get snow one day, usually that means we will get it the next day...we'll see if we get to wake up with it tomorrow. Those are cute photos.

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...