Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chillin' on a Saturday!

How often do we take the time to just chill and hang out with friends and family? Not very often or not often enough. About 3 weekends ago, my sis-in-law, Maria, called everyone up and said we are going to hang out at the park since the kids' cousin, Keola, was in town for the weekend. Both Cliff and I had tons of things we were going to do that Saturday, but we ended up just heading to the park. Thinking it would be a couple of hours, it actually turned into 6 hours of relaxation and fun. I wish we would do it more often because those are the moments that the kids will remember. We were going to take off because Lavea'i was getting cranky due to being tired and hungry (I didn't take formula because we weren't supposed to be there that long). Instead of leaving, Traci, let me use some of her formula and a bottle so we could stay. Ke'ala and Morris, friends of the family, bought pizza for everyone. What a great day it was!!!

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...