Tula'i chiming in on the craft...his didn't last long though.
Maika's second time painting ever.
Kalena returns to the painting board for the nth time. Now she knows to paint in the lines.
I always need some quiet time from the kiddos for a little bit during the day because not all of them go down to nap every day. Plus, it allows me to get some things done while they are developing their creative side of the brain.
I forgot how much Kalena loved to paint when we were in our townhome. So, when I went grocery shopping this last time, I bought each of them some paint and a huge Diego coloring book. Of course the paints are watercolor because it easily washes out of the clothes and off of their skin. So, I let them get it all over if they want and enjoy themselves.
But yesterday I busted them out for the first time after shopping and they were busy with it ALL day long. They would paint and take a break to eat, play a little and then come right back to painting. Needless to say, my kitchen table is now the art shop.
The Result: Happy kids=Happy Mom!
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment