Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween 2009!



Every Year for the FHE right before Halloween we carve/paint pumpkins. This year we did it on the Saturday before Halloween because Cliff is usually gone on Monday nights doing school work with a tutor. Plus, the kids were sooo excited to paint this year. They went with me to get the pumpkins and picked their own. Kalena wanted a BIG one this year, but ended up not painting the big one.


I carved the face on her pumpkin because she wanted me to do it. Then she painted.


Maika just wanted to paint. Simple and easy!


Tula'i wanted us to hollow it out, but then just painted. I wasn't going to let the hollowing out go to waste so I painted a spider's web and then carved the spider after the paint dried.


The End results! I think it was a success!!!

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...