I stayed home from Sacrament meeting with the 2 youngest boys due to colds. Nothing major, but enough to keep them home and away so other kids don't get the yucky, runny, stuffy noses and cough.
So, as I was checking my email to see if our Relief Society lesson was sent out via email, I got an email from Cliff with this picture attached. The title of the email was "Guess who this is?" I guessed it was Barbie, because Kalena loves her. But, I was WAY OFF. The lucky portrait is of myself. 
She is quite the artist. If I must say, it is quite the exact replica of me. NO SARCASM AT ALL IN THAT STATEMENT! HAHAHAHAHA!
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
2 comments:
Haha cute!
Wow Maile. I didn't know you were bald and that you had such big you know what. That's really funny!
Post a Comment