Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mouth Watering Waffles


So, those of you that know me, I always go to allrecipes.com to look for new things to make for dinner. I will only choose the 4-5 star recipes that have good reviews. I LOVE this website. Yesterday morning I decided to make waffles from scratch, but didn't have a good recipe. Of course, I went to allrecipes.com and found the most delicious recipe for them. It takes a little bit more energy than just adding water, but 120% worth the wait on being made. In fact, I made them yesterday and this morning for breakfast and I have never seen the waffles go so quickly. They all disappeared really fast with Maika eating the most at 4 1/2 waffles. Anyway, YOU HAVE TO TRY THEM if you like waffles and even if you don't!

1 comments:

Vicki said...

Funny because I have been cooking up a storm this week from recipezaar.com. I love it too all because of the reviews. It's nice to hear what people have to say about the recipe. I'll have to give the waffles a try.

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...