
I can't believe how fast a loaf of bread can disappear in our home. Whenever Cliff makes toast, he puts peanut butter on it 95% of the time. It is so yummy because the peanute butter melts on the toast. Yesterday, Cliff bought a couple loaves of bread and decided to make some toast when he got home. Well, after him making toast for everyone, the whole loaf of bread was gone, done for like we hadn't eaten for days! Maika wanted more after the first piece of toast, so it was time for him to learn how to make his own. He did a rather good job at it for his first time. Man, I think I need to let my kids do more in the kitchen and not worry too much about the mess they make. At least they would be able to make their own food.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
2 comments:
I hear ya. It only gets worse. Just wait until they get older! We go through a gallon of milk a day. I seriously buy milk 4 gallons at a time and I do that at least twice a week. It's crazy!
My niece and nephews are so cute!
Post a Comment