Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thank You for Grandmas



Last night we had a very cheap family home evening activity, thanks to Grandma! She is always bringing stuff for the kids to play with or little fun things to do. Last night I decided to bust out the train kits that she had left for the kids to paint. I glued them all together beforehand so I could just enjoy the time watching them paint their box car. Of course, I had to get some pictures of them hard at work. They all love to paint and Lavea'i just likes to make a mess. He got mad when I took his away because he just started putting the paint on the table. I took over and finished his. He started throwing a tantrum by flinging himself back in his chair and then trying to hit me. When I decided to let him paint again, he only painted for a couple of minutes before being done. Thanks, Mom, for the crafts and the cheap FHE activity.









Thanks for the slip 'n' slides too. Pictures of that on another post.

1 comments:

dave and raquel said...

Yea, I found your blog, now I can keep tabs on your adorable family! Any time you want to go for a run let me know. There is a half in park city in Oct that I'm thinking about. Let me know :)

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...