Monday, August 23, 2010

August Birthday Boys!

The boys birthdays are within 6 days of each other. The past couple years we have celebrated them together, but this year we decided to keep it simple with just our family and letting the boys decide a movie they wanted to watch and the dinner they wanted to eat. So, Maika chose "How to Train Your Dragon" and hamburgers for dinner. Tula'i"s choices were "Iron Man 2" and pizza. I wasn't about ready to make the pizza so we ordered it.

The cakes didn't turn out the best this year because I was last minute with both of them. BUT, the boys loved them...especially the figures they got to keep from the top of their cakes. I liked it because there wasn't any major frosting that I had to do and the fondant was easy to use.



I didn't get them blowing out their candles because as soon as the singing was over both of them didn't hesitate at all to blow them out. So, here is what I did get.



Both of the boys got scooters from Grandma Bandmann and they like to ride them around in the kitchen. We need a shed to start putting all the kids bikes and toys in it so they don't get weathered. Thanks Mom!

Here are some more pictures of the kids waiting to sing happy birthday so they can have the goods.




0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...