Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Scissors...GO AWAY!!!

On Sunday I went to church with only Tula'i. Kalena had a stuffy nose and been sneezing and Maika was coughing. Lavea'i...well, he was just left home because he is a terror at church and I had to help with the primary music.

So where do scissors come into play? While I was at church, Kalena decided to color and cut. Mind you, she has been really good lately about only cutting paper...until this day.

After eating dinner, I was holding Lavea'i and noticed a bald spot on the back of his head. Right then my thought was "Kalena left the scissors out and he took them to his own hair and I am lucky he didn't cut himself." BUT, then I noticed more cuts on the top of his head and knew right away that he didn't do it. I proceeded with the questioning of who cut his hair. Both Tula'i and Maika confessed they hadn't done it. Kalena didn't say anything...there is my culprit. Then Cliff had gotten out of his chair and found a nice chunk of her hair lying on the floor. She fessed up to that and he scolded her a tiny bit for cutting her own hair. At this point I was mad because we are trying to grow her hair out again. Cliff knew I was mad too because I had that look on my face and he reminded me that at least she told the truth. Then here is my BUT, she shouldn't just get away with it because she told the truth. Kalena knew I was angry and now wouldn't fess up to cutting Lavea'i's hair at all until Cliff said that whoever cut Lavea'i's hair was the champion. That was all it took for her to say she did it.



Now, I laugh. I know that his hair will grow back quick, but gosh darn it...QUIT THINKING YOUR A HAIR DRESSER AND STOP CUTTING YOUR HAIR AND NOW THOSE AROUND YOU!!!

3 comments:

Cajsa said...

I am sooooo glad none of my kids have EVER been interested in cutting hair...theirs or their siblings. I think I would go off my rocker. At least she only has brothers hair to cut. Imagine if you had other girls?!

Cajsa said...

I am sooooo glad none of my kids have EVER been interested in cutting hair...theirs or their siblings. I think I would go off my rocker. At least she only has brothers hair to cut. Imagine if you had other girls?!

Cajsa said...

Whoops I did it twice...sorry!

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...