Kids will definitely play!!! This is for my sisters-in-law, Traci and Maria. While you were off at the General Relief Society Broadcast, this is what your little kids looked like. That is until the Dads gave them a bath.
We have just recently finished most of our basement, but the bedrooms still have some dirt, drywall, and dust in a box that Cliff cleaned up from the rest of the basement. Well, these two little ones found the box and decided to play in it. I think they look really cute, but I was glad it wasn't my kids because I was getting ready to leave for the broadcast. Anyway, thought you might like the pictures and how can you get mad at those faces?
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! I am so sorry, I've warned Jethro when Peninas quiet its not a good thing!
Yeah that Penina, what a bad influence ;-)
Post a Comment