
Last night before Kalena went to bed, she just had to tell me once again that she was going to the pumpkin patch for school. She was so excited to go and pick a jack-o-lantern. She said she was going to paint it to make it a girl that was getting married. What?! Marriage, already? She always talks about when she becomes a Mom. I wished I could have gone with her. But I did get my friend, Allison Chipman, whose daughter is in Kalena's class, went on the field trip. So I had her take our small camera to take some pictures so I could at least blog about her first time picking her own pumpkin. She had so much fun, but was very disappointed when I told her she couldn't carve it yet because it wouldn't be fair to the boys.
My excitement for Halloween has rubbed off on her. I love to decorate for it, but I don't like to think of costumes. So, needless to say, my kids costumes are never really that great. But, this year I actually bought some from Walmart and have come up with a couple of good ideas, but hope it isn't too late for me to put them together.

Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
3 comments:
you guys look like you hae a nice pumpkin patch. Alyson took some nice pictures. I sure do love the fall.
Kalena is so cute!
Those are good pictures! Kalena looks cute!
Post a Comment