I have posts that need to be done, but haven't been feeling too well lately. In fact, my WONDERFUL mother flew in for over 2 weeks to just come and cook for the family. I can say she was a HUMONGOUS help to all of us. The kids loved having her hear. I don't think they have had so many treats in their life. But, I didn't throw up one time while she was here and haven't since. I have felt like it, but make myself put everything down and head to bed because I am exhausted by the time it hits 8p.m. Cliff's and my movie nights have turned into an Xbox night for him. Another thing that has been on halt is my working out. He has been really good about letting me just go and eat whatever while he tried to do the cooking before my mom's arrival. Smells haven't helped out any this time around either. So, keep patiently waiting. More posts will be coming hopefully sooner rather than later.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
3 comments:
That was pretty sneaky! Congrats! I had already scrolled down and saw your little puzzle thing and was wondering if I had missed some announcement before I read this post. :)
I KNEW IT! I keep checking your blog waiting for a new post... I figured you were....and were just to sick to blog. CONGRATS!
I'm so sorry you are having a hard time with this pregnancy. It's especially hard when you have to be supermom and suck-it-up and keep going for them. I hope you start feeling better soon, SERIOUSLY! Oh, and when can I come see you?
Post a Comment