This is how behind I am on posting. I didn't even write about Cliff's birthday. I had him take the day off from work so that we could enjoy the day because I knew at night I wouldn't be feeling well at all. So, what did we do? I tried to purchase the new Call of Duty game for him, but couldn't do it online, so he went and did that for himself. I went and played basketball that morning while he went and enjoyed the morning at the temple. We got back around the same time, which I planned on, so we went to lunch at Rodizzio Grill. He LOVES to eat there because it is all-you-can eat meat! He is a meat lover. When we first got married he would hardly eat anything else besides meat and rice. Now he doesn't mind meatless meals and will eat his vegetables.
After lunch, we just stayed home and everyone took a nap. He enjoyed that since he rarely gets to take naps. Then about the time everyone was waking up is when I was feeling sicker than a dog, so I didn't even make a cake. I made up for it the next day, even though I was worse off that night. He always says "It is for the kids." They love to blow out the candles and sing Happy Birthday. I didn't even get a picture of them blowing out the candles because the setting on the camera wasn't right, but I did get an after photo with drool coming down Lavea'i's mouth. The kids didn't eat any of the cake, just the ice cream. From here on out it is an ice cream cake for birthdays if that is what they are going to eat.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment