
I love that balloons can entertain this boy for hours on ends, but I hate that I have to blow them all up (except this one from the dentist). I also hate the fact that there could be 10 balloons blown up, but they all want the same one causing turmoil and tears.
Lavea'i loves "menoos." Every time he spots a balloon while we are driving he says "Mom, menoo!" He will keep saying it even when I have responded to every time he has told me. Once we drive off, if we are at a stop light, he finally stops until another one is seen.
This night, in particular, this balloon kept him entertained for a good couple of hours. He just kept tossing it up in the air, hitting it and chasing it around the living room. It is just crazy to think how easily amused little ones can be without the fancy things.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment