We didn't really do much cause the kids started getting sick that day. But , the one thing I requested was to go and eat at one of the best steak houses around here. If anyone ever comes through Utah, specifically, Utah Valley, and you want a steak...do not go to the Texas Roadhouse...I repeat DO NOT go to the Texas Roadhouse, but head to Ruby River. I was never a steak person until I went with Cliff to this place and it took us a couple of times of going before I even tried a steak. But now, when I want a steak...THIS IS THE PLACE! So, I enjoyed some steak that night along with a yummy baked potato, salad and browning onion. It makes my mouth water just writing about it.
So onto what else was done on my birthday, a much needed hair cut. I would pixie my hair if Cliff wouldn't mind because that is so easy to take care of, but I got it cut to my shoulders with layers and swoopy bangs. I LOVE IT! About 2 lbs of hair all gone. My hair is so thick that it gives me headaches quite a bit once it gets to a certain length. So here is my new hair do. 
And then there is the question of "What did Cliff get you for your birthday?" Well, I was looking one day on KSL (which has classified ads on things that people are trying to sell) and I decided to look at dining room tables because I have been wanting one, but know not to get a brand new one for fear of what the table will look like in a month. But I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get this refinished one with 8 chairs. And since my mom was here with us at the time, we didn't have enough room at the table for all of us and never enough room when other people come to visit. Som that was my excuse plus when this child is born and gets a little older we will need the room. So here it is, OUT WITH THE OLD,
AND IN WITH THE NEW!
There wasn't a birthday cake due to kids being sick, but we will have one when they get better, so Cliff thinks we should. I say forget it.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
3 comments:
Your hair looks really good! And LOVE The table!~ :) Glad you had a great bday. :) Besides the sick part. :)
Cute hair! and nice table.
Love your hair! Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment