Leilani was blessed on July 14. She was blessed at home and the name she is known by is Leilani Manea Fano. Leilani means heavenly lei. Manea, we finally got the meaning, is beautiful.
To start off the day, I made pancakes for breakfast. Cliff worked from home so he could make ribs for everyone who participated in the blessing (basically family). It was a very hot day...so hot that sweat was coming down my back with the air conditioning on. We had her blessed at 7pm so I got her dressed about quarter to and she looked so beautiful in her dress. Mom had saved it from when we were little.
All of the men that stood in the circle. From left to right Spencer Reid, Darren, Sailiata (aka grandpa), Jr., Cliff, Charlie, Jethro, Bing and Keola. 
When the blessing was done, we had to get a picture of Leilani with one of her namesakes. She was the one that set Cliff and I up on a blind date 8 years ago. She is a good friend of mine and a wife to Cliff's cousin, Charlie.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment