I can't believe how time has FLOWN by so quickly! Leilani tugs at my heart strings every time she smiles...which is a lot. All I have to do is give her a kiss, talk to her or get her out of bed. I mean how can you not fall in love with this...
Seeing this face, it is no wonder that her brothers and sister can't stay away from her. They have to hold her ALL THE TIME! Of course, it is only for a few short seconds and then they holler "Mom, I'm done!" I usually tell them they have to wait a bit longer because by this time, I have already gotten up to go do something else.
She is such a chub! Lavea'i will squeeze her cheeks and say "chubby, chubby." It makes me laugh! I love it! 
My patience definitely has increased with every child. But, I have been blessed to have such a GREAT baby girl. She sleeps through the night for at least 8 hours, mostly she sleeps for 10-11 hours and has been sleeping through the night for at least a month already. I love getting my sleep!
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
2 comments:
Ok, so I am in love with Leilani! She is such a cutie. And I can see why she's being kissed all the time.
she is so super cute and fluffy! :) Kiss her and squeeze her for me! :)
Post a Comment