Friday, February 10, 2012

100's Day

I totally missed getting a picture of Kalena's poster that we did and I had her throw it away. I stayed up doing it because I forgot about it until the night before it was supposed to be done. But, I drew a blue M&M with glittery, blue, go-go boots. Then I glued peanut M&M's to make the "M" (I had Cliff get the M&M's and I should have specified I needed the plain ones). But, it was really cute.

Maika was supposed to dress up like he was a 100 years old. I wasn't going to have him dress up, but he said he wanted to do it. I tell you, him going to school has really helped him come out of his shell. He is really growing up fast. FASTER.THEN.I.WANT!

He buttoned up his own shirt and was off one button. I was about to fix it and then realized, "if a man is 100, I bet he does it quite a bit." Then I had silver glitter spray from Halloween. It only made his hair sparkle, but then I added flour to his hair and it held the flour in better than normal. I had a pair of 3D Harry Potter glasses that they busted and so I taped some green twine to them and hung them around his neck. He looked too cute!
But, here he is....


What a GREAT looking 100 year old boy!

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...