Any time I am in the kitchen beginning to cook or half way through cooking, this kid comes in and want to help (especially if it is something that is MESSY). Maika likes to make a mess and get his hands dirty...something that I don't like because I have to clean it up. BUT, I let him anyway. This was one night I decided to try a new recipe for fried chicken that is supposed to be like Popeye's Chicken (If you like KFC, Popeye's is 50x's better) So, of course he comes in and wants to help. When Cliff and I turn our heads and he doesn't think we are paying any attention he decides to dip his hands into the crumbs and just play. It was so cute that we had to get pictures. He was also talking to himself while he played. I wish I could remember what he was saying, but it was one of those awe moments even if he was making a mess.

Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment