I have slacked off this whole month and need to get back on the Fano wagon. I can't believe I have let almost the whole month go by without posting anything that has happened.
There have been many things go on. First off, I have been teaching piano lessons for about 3 years now and after much contemplating have decided to bring it to an end. Life is a BIT too CRAZY right now and I feel like I need to focus on my own kids that need me right after they get out of school. Thirteen 1/2 hour lessons=a lot of time not being able to spend with the kids. So, my last piano recital was held Jan. 18. Kalena started taking piano so this is her first time playing in front of anyone.
These are all of my students...some got cut out half way. (L to R) Back Row: Allison, Michael, Braden, Collin, Carson.
Front row: Kalena, Jane Claire, Jane, Kayla, Taya, Reia, Camden. There is 1 missing because he was sick, Grant.
Moving on....
We got the kids boxing gloves for Christmas and they all have had fun with them, but Maika is the one that really goes all out and lands some good punches on everyone. Tula'i has given Maika a few good clocks to the face as well. I keep telling Cliff that we need to buy some for us so that we can duke it out when needed.
Along with everything that has happened, Cliff's Aunties came into town.
I wasn't around for it because he flew myself, Leilani and Lavea'i to Denver to visit with my sisters and Mom. A much needed time spent with them. It was really relaxing....SO RELAXING that all we did was watch 6 movies, 5 at the house and 1 at the theatre. Shara works at the movie theatre so she was so generous (by generous, I mean she watched Leilani who cried most of the time and 2 little toddlers that cried off and on for us mommies) to watch all the kids while we went to "We Bought a Zoo." It was a good family movie! Along with the movies, we sat and talked about things in life and how sometimes it gets really frustrating. Things aren't going the way you would like them too, but it continues to go whether or not you like it. Sometimes we need to use our own noggins to change those things that frustrate us and other times we just have to rely on our Heavenly Father to help us out and hope for the best. That is my soapbox for now!
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
1 comments:
Love the boxing. Kids thought it was funny especially Cliff telling them no hitting in the crotch!!! LOL
Post a Comment