Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bath Time...

It is that LOVE/HATE relationship with this little one. She absolutely screamed about the first 4-5 months of taking a bath. As soon as those clothes would come off, let the crying begin. Leilani would scream so hard that at some point in time no sound would come out. After her bath, I would have to calm her down for about 5-10 minutes. Then she would be good to go for the rest of the day.

How does she like it now? She ABSOLUTELY LOVES it! Now she screams when I take her out. I let her play in the sink for about 5-10 minutes now and as soon as she is sitting on the towel she pours on the waterworks until I pick her up. I swear, it is a no win situation with this one.



0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...