Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

Tis the Season....right? Well, I didn't get a single picture of the kids opening gifts this year. All we got was video! I can't believe it! I guess I will just have to get pictures of them playing with all of their toys that they got for Christmas. They have been going non-stop since Christmas morning until I yell at them to clean up.

We had our gathering Christmas Eve with Cliff's family, so I didn't do any cooking on Christmas day. I tried Chef Brad's way of cooking the turkey and ham. I think this is the first time ever that the turkey had more gone than the ham. The turkey tasted so yummy and way really juicy!

Leilani didn't sleep much at all Christmas Eve and ended up getting really congested, so church didn't happen that day either. She fell asleep about an hour before church was supposed to start and I wasn't about ready to wake her up to go. She needed to sleep, so we stayed home while Cliff and his parents went.

Later that evening Cliff's family came over and hung out. We had cocoa rice and homemade bread. And this was the extent of our Christmas this year.

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...